Sunday 26 July 2015

Lies In Me

Lies In Me

Anis Fasiha


 As I poseted in my blog before, I will share to you a bit about my book that I wrote.

                 The whole story idea is about Stellar, a moderate IQ girl who had been accepted to be a part of an organization where all the geniuses are being gathered. She doesn't even has a clue of why she is becoming one of them. Surrounded by that kind of situation, her self-confidence has become low because her life had turned upside down since she become one of the organization.

                  She has being considered genius and respected when she is in high school, but once she stepped her foot into the 360 organization, she had become nothing but a stupid and know-nothing girl. In her life, she is seeking of why and why and why did this whole things happen to her.

                 The idea to make this story appeared when I was at KKTM Ledang. Well, it is because of Math quiz. I got the low mark-- maybe the lowest in my class (which is kind of embarassing for me). In my room, I think about it over and over again. Is my IQ dopping down... or is my classmates are way too bright and brilliant?... I don't know. When I was in high school, teachers like me and my friends respect me. A glory age, wasn't it? But, when I enter KKTM Ledang, I just realized that my knowledge is not that wide compared to other. All I need to do now is to learn and learn and learn... 

No comments:

Post a Comment