Sunday 1 February 2015

02/02/2015's word

VOCAB FROM ENDER'S GAME'S MOVIE
  1. Annihilation - 1.destroy sth completely. E.g: I can find a cure that can innihilate the disease. 2.defear sb/sth completely. E.g: she innihilated her opponet, whi failed to win any single game.
  2. Intuition - 1.the power of understanding people situation or feeling's immediately without conscious reason.E.g: this sudden flash of intuition coming from my heart, I hate it when it comes to my rival. 2.idea or piece of knowledge gained by this power. E.g: I have an intuition thta something awful is avoit to happen.
  3. Decisive - 1.producing particular result or conclusion.e.g: the injury to their key player was a decisive factor that we won this game. 2.show ability to decide quickly.e.g: be more decisive! Sont always get into quandary!
  4. Tactical - 2.planning skilfully in one own interest often with little regard for principle or immediate advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment