Wednesday 28 January 2015

      In a moment, they heard neigh of horses and saw two broughams trotting through the drawbridge of the castle as the portcullis is being raised up. "The dutchesses have arrived. Duty calls. Well, greeting!" the ostler homages Flick before 'jumping' into the bushes. 


                                 ¤¤¤
      
             Hermony is glancing at herself in the mirror. She caresses her linen cyan petticoat, knitted by her own mother, very smooth and gentle. As she lets out a heavy sigh, there is a knock on the reinforce wooden wood door. "The duchesses have arrived," "I know. I'll be ready." Adjusting her chignon and her tiara, she knows she is confident in fighting back.

            She saunters out of her bedroom through the hallway and into the great chamber where she meets her brothers, prince Herel and prince Horteph. Upon seeing Hermony, one of the chambermaid lassie elf, dressed in hazel surcoat, trots toward her, curtsies before her and moves on toward the princess' bedroom to accomplish her duty. "I am big enough to have some privacy. I don't want the maids to make my bed, collect worn clothes, pulled out the curtain, redone the swag..." "You're not that grown up, Hermony. You even don't deserve any nymph guardian yet."

"He is right. You're only 10. You still need chambermaids, royal lessons and the dutchesses as your teachers." hearing Horteph speaking, Herel agrees and nods. "I have my right," Hermony defended. "But the right can't be use yet until you are 16," "I feel like I am growing enough. You don't understand. You are not a lady. If mom is here..." "Stop already!" 

         Herel's shrieking had gravitated His Royal Highness King Trayors Vensher into the great chamber. 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment