Friday 23 January 2015

IINTRODUCTION

I feel over the moon when I had my own blog. Thanks, Miss Jo for making me made a blog. Now, I can share the novel that I had wrote to the public. I really want them to read it. And I am pleased if they enjoy it as well as I did.

I wrote about a fairy tale and non fiction novel entitled the '3 Crowns'. Its a story about the 3 royal children. Prince Herel, Prince Horteph and Princess Hermony Vetrish. This Vetrish's kids are really different in manners. But I had made the only princess as the main character. One of her brother had turned into an evil reign. And..................... I wish you read them if you want to know more about it. 

This story also consist of naiad, nymph, elves, mermaids, wizards, orcs, the undeads and many more...............
I love the fairy tales story since I was little. And I enjoyed playing 'warcraft world III' a lot!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment