Thursday 22 January 2015

MADPP interview at KKTM Ledang

09th December 2014. Going on interview for MADPP. Nervous???😂I really did.
Upon arriving, the choosen interview students must take an english exam consist of 141 questions. The time limit is about an hour.

Then, it will proceed with the grouping session. This moment, you can choose whether you want to be in a same group with your schoolmates or not. But only limited for 10 students per group. (5 guys and 5 ladies).

     If you're lucky, you will get the morning session. And if not, you're about to wait until the evening turns! I am from Kelantan and it will be really annoyed if I get the evening session. I wait for my turn to be interviewed in the Theatre Hall 1 and the air cond was chilling my bone.By the moment my name was called, we moved to the place that is being set. 

       In my group, I was the only schoolmate for myself. 4 girls were from MRSM Jasin and other 5 guys were all from MRSM Kuantan. And me? I guess I am special though. Hehe. 

     The interviewed was divided into 4 sessions. First session was to take the roles. The panels gave us a piece of paper. In the paper, there are 10 roles to be choose. We must take each role and defended ourself from being throw out of the heavy hot air balloon. I got Emma Maembong by the way... its hard to think of logic explanation on why I should stay in the hot air balloon. The second session was our action when we were at the foreign country. What will we do if there are foreigners who insult our country. This time, speak loudly and clearly so that the panels are not bored to hear your comments. Third session, the panels gave us two newspapers. All students with the same gender must ensure that they are standing on the poor newspaper. If not, you are considered failed. This time, hugging the strangers were really neccessary. Oopps. They are no strangers anymore. They are my buddies now. The last session was to evaluate ourself and other members. How did they do and so on. But the questions for the interview depends on the panels okay!

 The interview doesnt even need resume. You only needs to bring pens for the test on the earky morning and for the interview session which you need to use to evaluate your friends. Thats how the MADPP interview going. Yet it still a useful interview.

13 comments:

  1. salam. i just got a spot for the interview but i would very much like to know what courses are offered under MADPP . I googled but unfortunately could not find any answer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam. i just got a spot for the interview but i would very much like to know what courses are offered under MADPP . I googled but unfortunately could not find any answer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mostly engineering, no medic, dentistry, nor pharmacy, if im not mistaken. btw i got a spot too yeay !!

      Delete
    2. I am sorry for not replying because life keeps getting tough and harder. Did you pass the interview? If so, alhamdulillah. Do the very best in TOEFL and SAT okay?

      Delete
  3. salam, can you explain what sort of questions being asked in the written test?

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam, can you explain what sort of questions being asked in the written test?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! Going at 6th Jan. Does the test differ from the years before? Because, we're not requiered to bring any stationaries and so on, only certs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! Going at 6th Jan. Does the test differ from the years before? Because, we're not requiered to bring any stationaries and so on, only certs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for not replying. Haha. Good for you to be in this program. Good luck. And please do well in TOEFL and SAT. It really mean a lot

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hye Nabil. Sorry for not replying sbb everybody here is crazy and excited about new spring term. Anyway, do the very best in TOEFL and SAT. They are your life, literaly speaking. Haha. Anyway, good luck

      Delete
  8. Oh, and if you all want inspiration to come and study overseas, just open up my 2016 posts.

    ReplyDelete