Friday 23 January 2015

Goodbye- celine Dion

My mom and I during the majestic school holiday.
When I heard the goodbye song for the first time (sang by Celine Dion), it brings tears in my eyes... And I would love to share the lyric with you.

Mama,
You gave life to me,
Turn the baby into a lady,
And mama, all you had to offer, 
Was a promise of a life time of love...

Now I know,
There is no other love like a mother's love for her child,
 And I know, love so complete,
Someday must leave.... must say goodbye...

#CHORUS:
Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear,
Goodbye's the last time I will hold you near,
Someday you'll say that word and I will cry,
It'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye.

Mama,
You gave love to me,
Turn the young one, into a woman,
And mama,
All I ever need is,
Was a guarantee of you loving me...

Cause I know,
There is no other, love like a mother's love for her child,
And it hurt so, 
Something so strong...
Someday'll begone...
Must say goodbye...

Repeat the chorus#
But the love you give will always live,
You always be there every time I fall,
You are to me the greatest love of all,
You take my weakness and you make me strong,
And I will always love you till forever come...

And when you need me,
I'll be there for you all the way,
I'll be there whole life through,
I'll be there, this I promise you,
Mama...
I'll be your beacon through the darkness night,
I'll be the wing that guide yoir broken flight,
I'll be your shelter through the raging storm,
And I will love you till forever come...

Goodbye the saddest word I'll ever hear,
Goodbye's the last time I will hold you near,
Someday you say that word and I will cry,
It will break my heart to hear you say goodbye,
Till we meet again until then goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment